The Valens Company Inc. (OTCMKTS:VLNCF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 7.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.38 and last traded at $1.41. 294,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 274,854 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.53.
Valens Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1.41.
Valens Company Profile
The Valens Company Inc, engages in the development and manufacturing of cannabinoid based products. The company operates through Cannabis Operations and Analytical Testing segments. The Cannabis Operation segment provides extraction, post processing, and white label manufacturing under the standard processing and standard cultivation license issued by Health Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Valens
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Valens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valens and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.