Golden Prospect Precious Metals Ltd. (LON:GPM – Get Free Report) shares were down 4.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 24.50 ($0.31) and last traded at GBX 25.25 ($0.32). Approximately 355,567 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 168% from the average daily volume of 132,582 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 26.50 ($0.33).
Golden Prospect Precious Metals Price Performance
The company has a market cap of £21.59 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -360.71. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 27.60 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 26.59.
About Golden Prospect Precious Metals
Golden Prospect Precious Metals Ltd. is a close ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by CQS Asset Management Ltd. It is co-managed by CQS Cayman Limited Partnership. The fund invests in public equity markets. It invests in stock of companies operating in the precious metal sector. Golden Prospect Precious Metals Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Golden Prospect Precious Metals
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Prospect Precious Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Prospect Precious Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.