Thinspace Technology Inc (OTCMKTS:THNS – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Thinspace Technology shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 11,000 shares.
Thinspace Technology Stock Up ∞
About Thinspace Technology
Thinspace Technology, Inc, a cloud computing company, develops software productivity solutions worldwide. It principally develops and sells network software. The company offers skySpace, a desktop virtualization solution suite, which comprises skyDesk, a management software solution for Microsoft remote desktop users; skyGate, a software solution that allows secure remote access to applications and data from outside of the corporate network; skyView, which offers access to applications or Windows desktops from a browser on any device; skyDirect, a virtual desktop infrastructure software solution that allows secure fast access to hosted virtual desktops; and skyPoint, a hardware thin client endpoint solution for the enterprise and corporate market.
- Five stocks we like better than Thinspace Technology
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Thinspace Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thinspace Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.