Analysts at Roth Mkm assumed coverage on shares of LeddarTech (NASDAQ:LDTC – Get Free Report) in a research report issued on Tuesday, Marketbeat reports. The brokerage set a “buy” rating and a $7.00 price target on the stock. Roth Mkm’s price target indicates a potential upside of 84.60% from the stock’s previous close.
Separately, TD Cowen initiated coverage on LeddarTech in a research note on Friday, January 5th. They issued a “market perform” rating on the stock.
LeddarTech Stock Performance
LeddarTech Company Profile
LeddarTech Holdings Inc provides AI-based fusion and perception software solutions for advanced driver assistance solutions and autonomous driving applications in Canada. It offers LeddarVision, a raw sensor fusion and perception platform for automotive and off-road industrial vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Quebec City, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than LeddarTech
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for LeddarTech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LeddarTech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.