First Northern Community Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FNRN – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $8.99 and traded as low as $8.52. First Northern Community Bancorp shares last traded at $8.60, with a volume of 2,294 shares trading hands.
First Northern Community Bancorp Stock Down 1.6 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $8.69 and a 200 day moving average of $8.99. The company has a market capitalization of $126.76 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.89 and a beta of 0.34.
First Northern Community Bancorp Company Profile
First Northern Community Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for First Northern Bank of Dixon that provides commercial banking products and services to individuals, and small to medium sized businesses. The company accepts demand deposits, interest-bearing transaction deposits, savings and money market deposit accounts, and time deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than First Northern Community Bancorp
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for First Northern Community Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Northern Community Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.