Ceiba Energy Services Inc. (CVE:CEB – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.20 and traded as high as C$0.20. Ceiba Energy Services shares last traded at C$0.20, with a volume of 1,000 shares trading hands.
Ceiba Energy Services Stock Up ∞
The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.20 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.20.
About Ceiba Energy Services
Ceiba Energy Services Inc, formerly Cancen Oil Canada Inc, provides specialized services to companies involved in the exploration, extraction and production of oil and natural gas in Western Canada. The Company operates through the segment of acquisition and development of oilfield service assets to perform services that include oil emulsion treatment, terminaling, storage and marketing of crude oil, and processing and disposal of produced water and waste fluids.
- Five stocks we like better than Ceiba Energy Services
- How to Invest in Energy
- 3 education stocks breaking out on a hiring spree
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- e.l.f. Beauty on a shelf; a good time to buy
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Roblox is turning a corner, but can it complete a reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Ceiba Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceiba Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.