Tudor Gold Corp. (CVE:TUD – Free Report) – Equities researchers at Roth Capital reduced their FY2024 earnings estimates for Tudor Gold in a research report issued on Monday, February 5th. Roth Capital analyst M. Niehuser now expects that the company will earn ($0.03) per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of ($0.02). The consensus estimate for Tudor Gold’s current full-year earnings is ($0.05) per share.
Tudor Gold Price Performance
About Tudor Gold
Tudor Gold Corp., a junior exploration company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold, copper, silver, and other precious and base metals. Its flagship project is the Treaty Creek property covering an area of 17,913 hectares located in the Golden Triangle area to the north of Stewart, British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Tudor Gold
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Tudor Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tudor Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.