Orbit International Corp. (OTCMKTS:ORBT – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $4.40 and traded as high as $4.50. Orbit International shares last traded at $4.50, with a volume of 200 shares changing hands.
Orbit International Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $4.54 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.40.
Orbit International Announces Dividend
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, January 9th. Shareholders of record on Sunday, December 31st were issued a dividend of $0.01 per share. This represents a $0.04 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.89%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, December 28th.
Orbit International Company Profile
Orbit International Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic components and subsystems, and commercial and custom power units for prime contractors, government procurement agencies, and research and development laboratories worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Electronics Group and Power Group.
- Five stocks we like better than Orbit International
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- 3 Nasdaq stocks likely to make big earnings splashes
Receive News & Ratings for Orbit International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbit International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.