StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Free Report) in a research note published on Tuesday morning. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Oragenics Stock Up 9.1 %
OGEN stock opened at $2.45 on Tuesday. Oragenics has a twelve month low of $2.10 and a twelve month high of $7.74. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $3.52.
Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November 9th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.85) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.01 million during the quarter.
Institutional Trading of Oragenics
Oragenics Company Profile
Oragenics, Inc, a development-stage company, engages in the research and development of antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Five stocks we like better than Oragenics
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.