Shares of Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF (NYSEARCA:NSCS – Get Free Report) were up 0.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $24.40 and last traded at $24.40. Approximately 34 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 90% from the average daily volume of 340 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.31.
Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $24.03 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $22.89. The company has a market cap of $6.34 million, a P/E ratio of 21.32 and a beta of 0.94.
About Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF
The Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF (NSCS) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in small-cap stocks. The fund is an actively managed, non-transparent ETF that provides exposure to a global portfolio of small-cap stocks. The fund utilizes the Natixis\u002FNYSE non-transparent model. NSCS was launched on Aug 4, 2021 and is managed by Nuveen.
- Five stocks we like better than Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF
- How to Invest in Esports
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuveen Small Cap Select ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.