Fortitude Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:FTCO – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, February 5th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, February 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.04 per share on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 9.92%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, February 16th.
Fortitude Gold Stock Performance
Shares of FTCO stock opened at 4.84 on Wednesday. Fortitude Gold has a 1-year low of 3.61 and a 1-year high of 7.41. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is 5.99 and its 200 day moving average price is 6.06.
About Fortitude Gold
- Five stocks we like better than Fortitude Gold
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Unusual call options in this ETF can lead these stocks to rally
Receive News & Ratings for Fortitude Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortitude Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.