Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CUPUF – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, February 5th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, March 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.18 per share on Friday, March 15th. This represents a $0.72 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 29th.
Caribbean Utilities Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CUPUF opened at $11.30 on Wednesday. Caribbean Utilities has a 1-year low of $10.65 and a 1-year high of $14.65. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $11.06 and a 200-day moving average price of $11.64.
Caribbean Utilities Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Caribbean Utilities
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- 3 Nasdaq stocks likely to make big earnings splashes
Receive News & Ratings for Caribbean Utilities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caribbean Utilities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.