Acreage Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACRHF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 6.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.16. 35,788 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 73,468 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Acreage Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.15 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.20.
Acreage Company Profile
Acreage Holdings, Inc operates in cannabis industry in the United States. It is involved in cultivating and processing cannabis plants; manufacturing branded consumer products; distributing cannabis flower and manufactured products; and retailing dosable cannabis products to consumers. The company's products appeal to medical and adult recreational use customers.
- Five stocks we like better than Acreage
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Acreage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acreage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.