Watches of Switzerland Group plc (OTC:WOSGF – Get Free Report) shares shot up 4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $4.90 and last traded at $4.90. 34,005 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 205% from the average session volume of 11,150 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.71.
Watches of Switzerland Group Trading Up 4.0 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $7.63 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $7.41.
Watches of Switzerland Group Company Profile
Watches of Switzerland Group PLC operates as a retailer of luxury watches and jewelry in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States. It offers its products under the Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb, Watches of Switzerland, Mayors Jewelers, and Betteridge brands. The company also engages in sale of fashion and classic watches, and jewelry; and gifts, as well as provides servicing, repairs, and product insurance services.
- Five stocks we like better than Watches of Switzerland Group
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Watches of Switzerland Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Watches of Switzerland Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.