Shares of Next Hydrogen Solutions Inc. (OTC:NXHSF – Get Free Report) shot up 1.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.55 and last traded at $0.55. 600 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 4,933 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.54.
Next Hydrogen Solutions Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.59 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.59.
About Next Hydrogen Solutions
Next Hydrogen Solutions Inc develops and produces water electrolyzers to work with intermittent renewable energy. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Next Hydrogen Solutions
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- Stock Average Calculator
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Next Hydrogen Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Next Hydrogen Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.