Gold Road Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:ELKMF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,184,600 shares, a growth of 5.3% from the December 31st total of 2,074,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 21,846.0 days.
Gold Road Resources Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ELKMF opened at $0.96 on Friday. Gold Road Resources has a 52 week low of $0.93 and a 52 week high of $1.32. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $1.16 and a 200 day moving average of $1.11.
About Gold Road Resources
- Five stocks we like better than Gold Road Resources
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Road Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Road Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.