Cloud Peak Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLDPQ – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Cloud Peak Energy shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 106,200 shares changing hands.
Cloud Peak Energy Trading Up 9.4 %
About Cloud Peak Energy
Cloud Peak Energy Inc produces coal in the Powder River Basin and the United States. The company operates through Owned and Operated Mines, and Logistics and Related Activities. It owns and operates three surface coal mines comprising the Antelope Mine and the Cordero Rojo Mine located in Wyoming; and the Spring Creek Mine located in Montana.
- Five stocks we like better than Cloud Peak Energy
- Trading Halts Explained
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Cloud Peak Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cloud Peak Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.