Afentra plc (OTCMKTS:STGAF – Get Free Report) rose 1.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.44 and last traded at $0.44. Approximately 10,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 62% from the average daily volume of 6,167 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.43.
Afentra Stock Up 1.7 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.42 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.33.
Afentra Company Profile
Afentra plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an upstream oil and gas company primarily in Africa. The company is involved in the appraisal, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. It holds 34% interest in an exploration project covering approximately 22,840 square kilometers located in Somaliland.
- Five stocks we like better than Afentra
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Afentra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Afentra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.