Saratoga Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SARA – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.01 and traded as high as $0.02. Saratoga Resources shares last traded at $0.02, with a volume of 1,500 shares trading hands.
Saratoga Resources Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.02 and a 200-day moving average of $0.01.
About Saratoga Resources
Saratoga Resources, Inc, an independent oil and natural gas company, acquires, exploits, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas properties in the United States. Its properties consist of approximately 51,500 acres under leases, including 31,700 acres gross/net located in the transitional coastline in protected in-bay environments on parish and state leases in south Louisiana; and 19,800 acres gross/net under federal leases in the shallow Gulf of Mexico shelf.
- Five stocks we like better than Saratoga Resources
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Saratoga Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saratoga Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.