Bsr Reit (TSE:HOM – Free Report) – Stock analysts at National Bank Financial dropped their FY2023 EPS estimates for shares of Bsr Reit in a note issued to investors on Sunday, January 28th. National Bank Financial analyst M. Kornack now expects that the company will post earnings of $1.24 per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of $1.25.
Bsr Reit (TSE:HOM – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 8th. The company reported C($1.87) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.31 by C($2.18). The company had revenue of C$56.45 million for the quarter.
Bsr Reit Stock Performance
- Five stocks we like better than Bsr Reit
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Bsr Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bsr Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.