Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (NASDAQ:MFH – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 49,500 shares, a decline of 6.6% from the December 31st total of 53,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 129,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Mercurity Fintech Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ MFH opened at $2.27 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $1.88 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.60. Mercurity Fintech has a 52-week low of $0.72 and a 52-week high of $2.99.
Mercurity Fintech Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Mercurity Fintech
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Mercurity Fintech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercurity Fintech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.