Jtc Plc (OTCMKTS:JTCPF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 1.1% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$10.24 and last traded at C$10.24. 845 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 79% from the average session volume of 4,092 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$10.35.
JTC Price Performance
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$10.01 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$9.22.
JTC PLC provides fund, corporate, and private wealth services to institutional and private clients. The company operates through two segments, Institutional Client Services and Private Client Services. It offers fund services in a range of asset classes, including real estate, private equity, renewables, hedge, debt, and alternative asset classes, as well as other administration services.
- Five stocks we like better than JTC
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for JTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JTC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.