Integra Gold Corp (CVE:ICG – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.85 and traded as low as C$0.85. Integra Gold shares last traded at C$0.85, with a volume of 55,725 shares.
Integra Gold Stock Up ∞
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.85 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.85.
Integra Gold Company Profile
Integra Gold Corp. is an advanced-stage exploration company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The Company operates in the operating segment of the exploration of mineral properties in Canada. The Company is focused on its high-grade Lamaque South Gold Project (Lamaque South) located in Vald’Or, Quebec.
- Five stocks we like better than Integra Gold
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Integra Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integra Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.