Home REIT (LON:HOME – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 38.05 ($0.48) and traded as high as GBX 39 ($0.50). Home REIT shares last traded at GBX 38.05 ($0.48), with a volume of 622,766 shares trading hands.
Home REIT Trading Down 1.8 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 38.05 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 38.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.39, a quick ratio of 6.30 and a current ratio of 45.92. The stock has a market capitalization of £300.81 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 345.91 and a beta of 0.15.
About Home REIT
Home REIT plc operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on delivering inflation-protected income and capital growth over the medium term for shareholders through funding the acquisition and creation of homeless accommodation. Home REIT serves customers in the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Home REIT
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Home REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Home REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.