Shares of Hochschild Mining plc (OTCMKTS:HCHDF – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.25 and traded as high as $1.32. Hochschild Mining shares last traded at $1.32, with a volume of 900 shares trading hands.
Hochschild Mining Stock Down 5.0 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $1.25 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.15. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32, a current ratio of 0.93 and a quick ratio of 0.73.
About Hochschild Mining
Hochschild Mining plc, a precious metals company, engages in the exploration, mining, processing, and sale of gold and silver in the Americas. The company holds 100% interests in the Inmaculada gold/silver underground operation and Pallancata silver/gold property, which are located in the Department of Ayacucho in southern Peru.
- Five stocks we like better than Hochschild Mining
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Hochschild Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hochschild Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.