Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund (NYSEARCA:GPM – Get Free Report) fell 1.8% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $9.87 and last traded at $9.89. 868,500 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 299% from the average session volume of 217,604 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.07.
Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $9.89 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.89.
- Five stocks we like better than Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.