ECD Automotive Design, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECDA – Free Report) – Equities researchers at Litchfield Hills Research issued their FY2023 earnings per share estimates for shares of ECD Automotive Design in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, January 30th. Litchfield Hills Research analyst T. O’neill expects that the company will post earnings of ($0.12) per share for the year. Litchfield Hills Research has a “Buy” rating and a $9.00 price objective on the stock. Litchfield Hills Research also issued estimates for ECD Automotive Design’s FY2024 earnings at $0.04 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $0.16 EPS.
ECD Automotive Design Trading Up 3.1 %
NASDAQ ECDA opened at $1.00 on Thursday. ECD Automotive Design has a 52 week low of $0.89 and a 52 week high of $17.00.
About ECD Automotive Design
ECD Automotive Design, Inc engages in restoring the luxury vehicles. It restores various vehicles, including Land Rovers Defenders, Land Rover Series IIA, the Range Rover Classic, and the Jaguar E-Type. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than ECD Automotive Design
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for ECD Automotive Design Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ECD Automotive Design and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.