Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IVPAF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 58,021,600 shares, a growth of 8.0% from the December 31st total of 53,716,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 313,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 185.0 days.
Ivanhoe Mines Price Performance
IVPAF opened at $10.75 on Wednesday. Ivanhoe Mines has a fifty-two week low of $7.13 and a fifty-two week high of $11.07. The business has a 50-day moving average of $9.56 and a 200-day moving average of $8.96.
Ivanhoe Mines Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Ivanhoe Mines
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Does UPS stock going down present an opportunity?
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- The truth behind Williams-Sonoma stock drop
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Is Airbnb a buy on fee increase, international growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Ivanhoe Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ivanhoe Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.