Inca One Gold Corp. (CVE:IO – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.41 and traded as high as C$0.42. Inca One Gold shares last traded at C$0.41, with a volume of 37,727 shares trading hands.
Inca One Gold Stock Up 9.3 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.41 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.41. The company has a current ratio of 1.31, a quick ratio of 0.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 127.03. The stock has a market capitalization of C$14.08 million and a P/E ratio of -5.86.
Inca One Gold Company Profile
Inca One Gold Corp. operates as a Canadian-based mineral resource and mineral processing company with gold milling facilities in Peru. It develops and operates Chala One and Kori One gold-bearing mineral processing facilities. The company was formerly known as Inca One Resources Corp. and changed its name to Inca One Gold Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Inca One Gold
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- Does UPS stock going down present an opportunity?
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- The truth behind Williams-Sonoma stock drop
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Is Airbnb a buy on fee increase, international growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Inca One Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inca One Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.