Daily Mail and General Trust plc (LON:DMGT – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 270 ($3.43) and traded as high as GBX 275 ($3.50). Daily Mail and General Trust shares last traded at GBX 270 ($3.43), with a volume of 105,747 shares trading hands.
Daily Mail and General Trust Stock Down 0.9 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 270 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 270. The company has a market cap of £569.15 million and a P/E ratio of 0.42. The company has a current ratio of 5.59, a quick ratio of 5.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.73.
Daily Mail and General Trust Company Profile
Daily Mail and General Trust plc manage a portfolio of companies that provides information, analysis, insight, events, news, and entertainment services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom, North America, and internationally. It operates in five divisions: Insurance Risk, Property Information, EdTech, Events and Exhibitions, and Consumer Media.
- Five stocks we like better than Daily Mail and General Trust
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Does UPS stock going down present an opportunity?
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- The truth behind Williams-Sonoma stock drop
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- Is Airbnb a buy on fee increase, international growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Daily Mail and General Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daily Mail and General Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.