AUTO1 Group SE (LON:0A9L – Get Free Report) rose 1% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 4 ($0.05) and last traded at GBX 3.91 ($0.05). Approximately 5,439 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 251,737 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 3.87 ($0.05).
AUTO1 Group Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 3.44, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 105.85. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 5.41 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 6.99.
About AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group SE operates a digital automotive platform for buying and selling used cars online in Europe. It operates AUTO1.com for the sale of used cars to professional car dealers; Autohero.com for sale of used cars to private customers; and wirkaufendeinauto.de, an online platform to sell their used cars to consumers.
- Five stocks we like better than AUTO1 Group
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Does UPS stock going down present an opportunity?
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- The truth behind Williams-Sonoma stock drop
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Is Airbnb a buy on fee increase, international growth?
Receive News & Ratings for AUTO1 Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AUTO1 Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.