E.On Se (OTCMKTS:ENAKF – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $12.43 and traded as high as $13.50. E.On shares last traded at $13.50, with a volume of 9 shares trading hands.
E.On Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $13.35 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $12.43.
E.ON SE operates as an energy company in Germany, the United Kingdom, Sweden, the Netherlands, rest of Europe, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Energy Networks and Customer Solutions. The Energy Networks segment operates power and gas distribution networks, as well as provides maintenance, repairs, and related services.
- Five stocks we like better than E.On
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Why Apple’s about to smash through $200 and continue
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Will leverage and pricing power drive Netflix to a record high?
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Is it a logical time to buy Logitech?
Receive News & Ratings for E.On Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for E.On and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.