The LGL Group Stock Performance
Shares of LGL stock opened at $4.82 on Friday. The LGL Group has a 1-year low of $3.88 and a 1-year high of $5.24. The business’s 50-day moving average is $4.57.
The LGL Group (NYSE:LGL – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 23rd. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.03 by ($0.05). The business had revenue of $0.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.50 million. Analysts forecast that The LGL Group will post 0.06 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
About The LGL Group
The LGL Group, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of frequency and spectrum control products in the United States and internationally. The company offers NTP Servers, broadband amplifiers, RF distribution, 1PPS distribution, and fiber optic distribution.
- Five stocks we like better than The LGL Group
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for The LGL Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The LGL Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.