Oragenics Price Performance
Shares of NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN opened at $3.12 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $3.41 and its 200-day moving average is $3.71. Oragenics has a 1 year low of $2.60 and a 1 year high of $19.06.
Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($1.51) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.01 million during the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Oragenics
Oragenics Company Profile
Oragenics, Inc, a development-stage company, engages in the research and development of antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Five stocks we like better than Oragenics
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.