StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Valley National Bancorp (NYSE:VLY – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Valley National Bancorp Trading Down 4.1 %
NYSE:VLY opened at $9.52 on Thursday. Valley National Bancorp has a twelve month low of $8.86 and a twelve month high of $13.89.
About Valley National Bancorp
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valley National Bancorp (VLY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Valley National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valley National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.