Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Universal Security Instruments (NYSE:UUU – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Sunday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Universal Security Instruments Price Performance
UUU stock opened at $2.20 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.28 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.90. Universal Security Instruments has a one year low of $1.50 and a one year high of $5.25.
About Universal Security Instruments
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Security Instruments (UUU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Security Instruments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Security Instruments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.