Stock analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of The LGL Group (NYSE:LGL – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Sunday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
The LGL Group Trading Up 3.1 %
The LGL Group stock opened at $4.34 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $23.22 million, a P/E ratio of -1.14, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.75 and a beta of 0.64. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.53. The LGL Group has a 52-week low of $3.88 and a 52-week high of $15.15.
The LGL Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The LGL Group (LGL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for The LGL Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The LGL Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.