Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Intellicheck (NYSE:IDN – Get Rating) in a report issued on Sunday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Intellicheck Stock Performance
Shares of IDN stock opened at $2.32 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $43.92 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.28 and a beta of 1.68. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.51 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.40. Intellicheck has a fifty-two week low of $1.33 and a fifty-two week high of $3.37.
Intellicheck Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intellicheck (IDN)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Intellicheck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellicheck and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.