JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered shares of Stadler Rail (OTC:SRAIF – Get Rating) from an overweight rating to a neutral rating in a research report report published on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Stadler Rail Price Performance
OTC:SRAIF opened at $35.80 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $33.97 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $33.10. Stadler Rail has a 52 week low of $25.92 and a 52 week high of $42.35.
Stadler Rail Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stadler Rail (SRAIF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Stadler Rail Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stadler Rail and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.