Chesswood Group (OTCMKTS:CHWWF – Get Rating) had its price target dropped by Raymond James from C$17.00 to C$16.00 in a report issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada lowered their price objective on Chesswood Group from C$13.00 to C$12.00 in a research note on Friday.
Chesswood Group Stock Performance
CHWWF opened at $6.91 on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $8.44 and a 200-day moving average of $8.66. Chesswood Group has a 52 week low of $7.02 and a 52 week high of $12.15.
Chesswood Group Company Profile
Chesswood Group Ltd. is a commercial equipment finance company focused on small and medium-sized businesses. It operates through the U.S. Equipment Financing and Canada Equipment Financing segments. The U.S. Equipment Financing segment is involved in a small-ticket equipment leasing and lending to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chesswood Group (CHWWF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Chesswood Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chesswood Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.