Equities researchers at Citigroup initiated coverage on shares of Lynas Rare Earths (OTCMKTS:LYSCF – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Friday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised Lynas Rare Earths from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Monday, February 27th.
Lynas Rare Earths Stock Up 2.0 %
Lynas Rare Earths stock opened at $4.35 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $5.74 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $5.54. Lynas Rare Earths has a fifty-two week low of $4.14 and a fifty-two week high of $8.63.
About Lynas Rare Earths
Lynas Rare Earths Ltd. engages in the production of rare earth minerals. It focuses on the exploration, development, mining, and processing of rare earth deposits. The company was founded by Nicholas Anthony Curtis on May 25, 1983 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lynas Rare Earths (LYSCF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Lynas Rare Earths Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lynas Rare Earths and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.