Equities research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of GEE Group (NYSE:JOB – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Sunday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
GEE Group Trading Down 2.4 %
Shares of JOB stock opened at $0.37 on Friday. GEE Group has a 1-year low of $0.36 and a 1-year high of $0.80. The company has a market capitalization of $42.35 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.34, a P/E/G ratio of 0.49 and a beta of 1.71. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.47 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.59.
About GEE Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GEE Group (JOB)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for GEE Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEE Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.