Equities researchers at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Aeterna Zentaris (NASDAQ:AEZS – Get Rating) (TSE:AEZ) in a research note issued to investors on Sunday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Aeterna Zentaris Stock Down 1.3 %
NASDAQ AEZS opened at $2.72 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $13.19 million, a P/E ratio of -1.06 and a beta of 1.43. Aeterna Zentaris has a 12-month low of $2.54 and a 12-month high of $9.75. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $3.47 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.70.
Aeterna Zentaris Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Aeterna Zentaris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeterna Zentaris and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.