SEGRO Plc (LON:SGRO – Get Rating) insider Andy Harrison acquired 78,960 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, March 6th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 812 ($9.76) per share, for a total transaction of £641,155.20 ($770,989.90).
Andy Harrison also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 3rd, Andy Harrison purchased 149,587 shares of SEGRO stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 817 ($9.82) per share, with a total value of £1,222,125.79 ($1,469,607.73).
- On Monday, February 20th, Andy Harrison acquired 115,379 shares of SEGRO stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 861 ($10.35) per share, with a total value of £993,413.19 ($1,194,580.56).
SEGRO Stock Up 0.8 %
SGRO stock opened at GBX 820.60 ($9.87) on Tuesday. SEGRO Plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 669.20 ($8.05) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 1,408 ($16.93). The company has a market capitalization of £9.93 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -516.10, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.30 and a beta of 0.70. The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 824.01 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 821.21. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 43.59, a quick ratio of 0.62 and a current ratio of 0.73.
SEGRO Increases Dividend
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several equities research analysts have recently issued reports on SGRO shares. Peel Hunt reaffirmed an “add” rating and issued a GBX 920 ($11.06) price target on shares of SEGRO in a research report on Tuesday, February 21st. JPMorgan Chase & Co. lifted their target price on shares of SEGRO from GBX 960 ($11.54) to GBX 1,000 ($12.03) and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a research note on Tuesday, February 21st. Citigroup lowered shares of SEGRO to a “neutral” rating in a report on Tuesday, February 14th. Royal Bank of Canada boosted their price target on shares of SEGRO from GBX 925 ($11.12) to GBX 975 ($11.72) and gave the company an “outperform” rating in a report on Tuesday, February 21st. Finally, Berenberg Bank boosted their price target on shares of SEGRO from GBX 1,040 ($12.51) to GBX 1,100 ($13.23) and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, February 22nd. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have issued a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, SEGRO presently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of GBX 1,061.33 ($12.76).
SEGRO Company Profile
SEGRO is a UK Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), and a leading owner, manager and developer of modern warehouses and light industrial property. It owns or manages 8.1 million square metres of space (88 million square feet) valued at £13.3 billion serving customers from a wide range of industry sectors.
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for SEGRO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SEGRO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.