Shares of JG Boswell (OTCMKTS:BWEL – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $900.15 and traded as low as $832.00. JG Boswell shares last traded at $842.00, with a volume of 955 shares.
JG Boswell Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $861.51 and its 200-day moving average is $900.15.
JG Boswell Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Saturday, December 10th. Investors of record on Thursday, December 1st were given a dividend of $5.00 per share. This represents a yield of 2.23%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, November 30th.
About JG Boswell
JG Boswell Company produces, processes, and markets pima cotton. It is also involved in processing tomatoes for paste and seed crops, as well as livestock operations in Central California. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Pasadena, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JG Boswell (BWEL)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for JG Boswell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JG Boswell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.