WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. In the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0792 or 0.00000419 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. WhiteCoin has a market capitalization of $76.53 million and approximately $735,538.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005223 BTC.
- Aurix (AUR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00010099 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Cap (CAP) traded down 100% against the dollar and now trades at $149.29 or 0.00787817 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CloudChat (CC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000958 BTC.
- CropBytes (CBX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000401 BTC.
WhiteCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 14th, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 965,679,740 coins. WhiteCoin’s official website is www.whitecoin.info. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is /r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.