Westshore Terminals Investment Co. (OTCMKTS:WTSHF – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 30th will be given a dividend of 0.2258 per share on Saturday, October 15th. This represents a yield of 4.24%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 29th.
Westshore Terminals Investment Stock Performance
Westshore Terminals Investment stock opened at $21.29 on Friday. Westshore Terminals Investment has a 12 month low of $18.23 and a 12 month high of $29.14. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $23.85 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $25.35.
About Westshore Terminals Investment
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Westshore Terminals Investment (WTSHF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Westshore Terminals Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westshore Terminals Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.