Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. (NYSE:TTP – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.145 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, October 6th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.11%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 28th.
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund has decreased its dividend payment by an average of 45.4% per year over the last three years and has raised its dividend annually for the last 2 consecutive years.
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund Stock Performance
NYSE TTP opened at $26.94 on Friday. Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund has a one year low of $21.16 and a one year high of $31.67. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $29.03 and its 200 day moving average price is $28.36.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund Company Profile
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Tortoise Capital Advisors, LLC. It invests in public equity markets of North America. The fund invests in pipeline companies that engage in the business of transporting natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, and refined petroleum products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund (TTP)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.