ScPrime (SCP) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. ScPrime has a market cap of $8.92 million and approximately $3,336.00 worth of ScPrime was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ScPrime has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One ScPrime coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Probit and Whitebit and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Siacoin (SC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Nano (XNO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- MobileCoin (MOB) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00004836 BTC.
- Banano (BAN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ShibChain (SC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Silver Coin (SC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SiaClassic (SCA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Scope (SCP) traded down 92.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ScPrime (CRYPTO:SCP) is a coin. Its launch date was October 30th, 2018. ScPrime’s total supply is 46,313,031 coins and its circulating supply is 44,350,795 coins. The Reddit community for ScPrime is /r/ScPrime/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ScPrime’s official Twitter account is @ScPrimeCloud and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ScPrime is scpri.me.
ScPrime Coin Trading
ScPrime can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Probit and Whitebit and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ScPrime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ScPrime should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ScPrime using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ScPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ScPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.