Panther Securities PLC (LON:PNS – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 6th will be paid a dividend of GBX 6 ($0.07) per share on Thursday, October 20th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.07%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 6th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Panther Securities Stock Performance
Shares of PNS opened at GBX 285 ($3.44) on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 282.46 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 283.76. Panther Securities has a one year low of GBX 230 ($2.78) and a one year high of GBX 350 ($4.23). The company has a market cap of £50.08 million and a PE ratio of 381.58. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 82.19, a current ratio of 1.66 and a quick ratio of 1.10.
Panther Securities Company Profile
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Panther Securities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Panther Securities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.